cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating Service - keeping old promo plan

gfry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan 90 day plan is coming renewal is coming up next month. I am also planning to be out of the country in the next month. I want to disable autopay to delay the service until I am back and can reactivate my account. I understand that I have within 90 days of suspension to reactivate. What I really want to know is when I reactivate it do I still have access to my old promo plan (it is no longer offered by publicmobile). I want to confirm because I know for other telecom companies once you are on vacation hold you can only reactivate on new inmarket plans.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

gfry

Yeah, the koodo migration offers were tempting and some of the new PM 3g plans provide much more data but as 5g rolls out eventually...seems wise to keep this plan for now.. (the referral and autopay discounts make it more attractive as well)

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Since you have the fall 2016 promo and it is no longer offered, you would lose it if you do not renew it within 90 days. One month would be fine. People are of mixed opinions about whether that plan is still the best out there, I know that I am hanging on to it for now.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gfry , I use the lost phone method and keep auto pay on.  This way you don't lose the auto pay reward when you restart. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@gfry hi that's a good deal if it's not throttled I would want to keep that one!!

@gfry 

No issues.  You will not lose the plan unless account is suspended more than 90 days,

gfry

The old $120/12gb (LTE/4g) plan from like BF 2016?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@gfry   hi as long as it isn't more than 90 days you will be fine,what was your old promo?

Need Help? Let's chat.