cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re-activate account past 90-day period

Hi,

My wife has been away and is coming back in 3 weeks, and I was planning to reactivate her #, but I missed the 90-day expiry date by a few days.  Would you still be able to re-activate her # and old plan?

Thanks

Ed

Oracle

Re: Re-activate account past 90-day period

Sorry, it is not possible.  The account will disappear after 90 days of suspension.  You will need to start all over again by purchasing a new SIM card and activating a new account. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately after 90 days the number and account are deleted. You’d have to order a new SIM and start a new account from scratch. Whether or not you’d be able to try and get the same number back I don’t know as I’ve never set up a new number myself and don’t know how much control PM gives you over number selection. 

Oracle

@will13amwrote:

Sorry, it is not possible.  The account will disappear after 90 days of suspension.  You will need to start all over again by purchasing a new SIM card and activating a new account. 

How sure are you? Robot Indifferent

According to @Korth, he mentioned here that he was able to reactivate his account after 90 days. He was on grandfathered plan so we don't exactly know if this is even ymmv. 

@luffi Try logging into the account and see if you are able to. If yes, you can contact mods and see if its possible to reactivate. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Plan Deactivation.pngThis is from Public Mobile's knowledge base. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to all,

I couldn't log in with my wife's account, and I tried to reset the password it returned this msg:

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I have a notification set to reactive this past Friday and I remember the expiry date 2 or 3 days upon the notification.

If it's not possible to reactivate then I guess we'll have to get a new number.

thanks everyone!

Ed

Oracle

@luffiwrote:

Thanks to all,

I couldn't log in with my wife's account, and I tried to reset the password it returned this msg:

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I have a notification set to reactive this past Friday and I remember the expiry date 2 or 3 days upon the notification.

If it's not possible to reactivate then I guess we'll have to get a new number.

thanks everyone!

Ed

Yes, seems like you will have to start fresh activation. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@luffi Try contacting the moderators just in case they can retrieve her phone number. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with her phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET).

You will need a new SIM.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@luffi send PM to mods

It probably is possible to get old number back still with a new activation

Number will not be aged out to general public yet