cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-activate account past 90-day period

luffi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My wife has been away and is coming back in 3 weeks, and I was planning to reactivate her #, but I missed the 90-day expiry date by a few days.  Would you still be able to re-activate her # and old plan?

Thanks

Ed

8 REPLIES 8

@luffi send PM to mods

It probably is possible to get old number back still with a new activation

Number will not be aged out to general public yet

@luffi Try contacting the moderators just in case they can retrieve her phone number. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with her phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET).

You will need a new SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@luffiwrote:

Thanks to all,

I couldn't log in with my wife's account, and I tried to reset the password it returned this msg:

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I have a notification set to reactive this past Friday and I remember the expiry date 2 or 3 days upon the notification.

If it's not possible to reactivate then I guess we'll have to get a new number.

thanks everyone!

Ed

Yes, seems like you will have to start fresh activation. 

luffi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to all,

I couldn't log in with my wife's account, and I tried to reset the password it returned this msg:

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I have a notification set to reactive this past Friday and I remember the expiry date 2 or 3 days upon the notification.

If it's not possible to reactivate then I guess we'll have to get a new number.

thanks everyone!

Ed

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Plan Deactivation.pngThis is from Public Mobile's knowledge base. 

@will13amwrote:

Sorry, it is not possible.  The account will disappear after 90 days of suspension.  You will need to start all over again by purchasing a new SIM card and activating a new account. 

How sure are you? Robot Indifferent

According to @Korth, he mentioned here that he was able to reactivate his account after 90 days. He was on grandfathered plan so we don't exactly know if this is even ymmv. 

@luffi Try logging into the account and see if you are able to. If yes, you can contact mods and see if its possible to reactivate. 

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Unfortunately after 90 days the number and account are deleted. You’d have to order a new SIM and start a new account from scratch. Whether or not you’d be able to try and get the same number back I don’t know as I’ve never set up a new number myself and don’t know how much control PM gives you over number selection. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry, it is not possible.  The account will disappear after 90 days of suspension.  You will need to start all over again by purchasing a new SIM card and activating a new account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.