cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: US Roaming Not working despite having add-on show on account

mchar238
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened to me today. I got the Long-distance 200 Minutes Add-ON AND the Unlimited Talk for 10 days in US Add-On. Both were 8$ each. IT NEVER WORKED even if I tried everything to make it work! Refund, Public Mobile??

7 REPLIES 7

mchar238

Everything was fine as far as congested traffic! Tried both companies. It was not a tower problem, it was a ADD-ON problem.

mchar238

If it's only valid for use in Canada, then it has to be written somewhere to inform me!

I have the 15$ Plan - 250MB and Unlimited Text, 200 minutes.

I have contacter The Moderator Team. Thanks

@mchar238 wrote:

I would also like to receive that link and my 16$ refund for both Add-ons I paid but NEVER WORKED. I paid 8$ each for 2 different Add-Ons simply to make a phone call. Even if I had 5 bars of reception with T-Mobile, I could never place my call. I waited over an hour after purchasing the Add-on, still nothing worked. I was never able to make my phone call in the end. REFUND PLEASE!

The 10 Day US Roaming Talk Add-on is $8 alright but is a 2 step process to complete. First step is add the $8 to your Available Funds and second step is to actually buy the add-on. If you log into My Account, you may have the $8 sitting in Available funds still.

The other $8 / 200 minute Canada - US calling add-on is only for use whilst in Canada. Log into My Account / Data & Add-ons....you'll see whatever you have left of it there.

@mchar2385 bars means the connection to the tower is fine, but it doesn't mean the traffic is not congested. Instead of TMobile switch your phone to AT&T, they are usually better.

@mchar238 wrote:

Same thing happened to me today. I got the Long-distance 200 Minutes Add-ON AND the Unlimited Talk for 10 days in US Add-On. Both were 8$ each. IT NEVER WORKED even if I tried everything to make it work! Refund, Public Mobile??

Which plan are you on?  I ask becauae long distance add-ons aren't roaming related.  That $8 for 200 minutes is only for use while you are in Canada.

In any event only moderators can have refunds issued for you.  To contact them, use this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mchar238

I would also like to receive that link and my 16$ refund for both Add-ons I paid but NEVER WORKED. I paid 8$ each for 2 different Add-Ons simply to make a phone call. Even if I had 5 bars of reception with T-Mobile, I could never place my call. I waited over an hour after purchasing the Add-on, still nothing worked. I was never able to make my phone call in the end. REFUND PLEASE!

mchar238

I purchased both (8$ each) to make a phone call from the US. It NEVER worked. I would like a refund, Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.