cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Top Contributors – December 2019

Rubyz123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up on Jan 25 but did it see this promotion under my account yet. The Walmart lady ( who activated it) told me she didn't know anything about promotion and then I showed her public mobile website. She looked at it but told me she doesn't know how to add promotion to my account. I choose 25 dollar plan. So when I log in to my account it still shows 25 dollar plan. Does that 5 dollar off promotion automatically added before my next month billing cycle which states at 25 feb. thanks 🙏 

5 REPLIES 5

@mpcdesign wrote:

What? I solved this question before @CannonFodder . And he gets the credit! Sigh! Not my lucky day! 

Quite frankly, I was surprised too..... @Rubyz123  I'm fine with you retracting my post as the solution(click on the 3 dots in the top, right corner of your post, and you should be able to edit that.... I THINK), and then change it to the 1st responder to your question..... that is, if you feel like doing so.

So your $5 credit will show up before your February renewal and will lower the amount you owe. There will be a $5 credit to your account each month for 8 months in total as long as you don't change plans before then.

AE_Collector 

What? I solved this question before @CannonFodder . And he gets the credit! Sigh! Not my lucky day! 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Rubyz123  Yes, here's what it says in the offer details:

"Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date."

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Rubyz123 , you may want to delete this post and post a better subject line that top contributors to answer your question to the forum. The Chinese New Year promo first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date. This offer is subject to change without notice.

Need Help? Let's chat.