cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

JennaTruelove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to talk to somebody about my plan.  you’re trying to change it. When I signed the contract with public mobile the contract said you can not change my plan at all or raise the price, as long as I never miss a payment. I have NEVER missed a payment and your trying to lower my internet to 1 gb.   And around Christmas time I got an email that you We’re raising my bill by 2.00$. I’m supposed to have 3gb. I have a very old copy of the contract  I signed yrs ago. I would like another copy sent to my email so I can show it to my mother, who pays it.   My email is xxxxxxxxxxx my phone number is xxxxxxxxxx my name is xxxxxxxxxx. I live in Montreal,qc. My mom pays the bill her name is xxxxxxxxxxx. Is this email getting posted to a board or am I actually talking to somebody at public mobile? And if I’m not talking with somebody at public mobile how do I go about doing that?

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

2 REPLIES 2

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is not the first time Public Mobile illegally change package content or price.  Don't give up.  Escalate to CRTC,  We all must step forward and stand firm.

@JennaTruelove wrote:

I need to talk to somebody about my plan.  you’re trying to change it. When I signed the contract with public mobile the contract said you can not change my plan at all or raise the price, as long as I never miss a payment. I have NEVER missed a payment and your trying to lower my internet to 1 gb.   And around Christmas time I got an email that you We’re raising my bill by 2.00$. I’m supposed to have 3gb. I have a very old copy of the contract  I signed yrs ago. I would like another copy sent to my email so I can show it to my mother, who pays it.   My email is xxxxxxxxxxx my phone number is xxxxxxxxxx my name is xxxxxxxxxx. I live in Montreal,qc. My mom pays the bill her name is xxxxxxxxxxx. Is this email getting posted to a board or am I actually talking to somebody at public mobile? And if I’m not talking with somebody at public mobile how do I go about doing that?

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

Unforrunately, you had just posted your personal information for anyone to see. Your only contact point with Public Mobile should be by private message to the username Moderator_Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.