cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment voucher

mrpita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

payment voucher is not working and am still waiting for a moderator to contact myself

5 REPLIES 5

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can also use your phone to load your vouchers. Call 611 a voice prompt will guide you through

@mrpita While you are waiting for the moderators

a) try clearing your browser's cache, or a different browser, and enter it again

b) call your son and give him the voucher code and he can try using it by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC from his phone

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mrpitawrote:

I bought a voucher today At Canadian tire and have been on the website trying to validate it but I have been unable to can you please help me I hope this is being sent to the right person my son is at Disney World and needs the data ASAP

Even when the moderators contact you, they will require from you the information I mentioned above, via private message.  That info cannot be exchanged on this public thread.  It's best to use the link I included above to reach out to them instead of waiting for them to contact you.  I believe the moderators are finished for today.  They'll be back on duty at 9AM.

mrpita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a voucher today At Canadian tire and have been on the website trying to validate it but I have been unable to can you please help me I hope this is being sent to the right person my son is at Disney World and needs the data ASAP

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mrpitawrote:

payment voucher is not working and am still waiting for a moderator to contact myself

@mrpita

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your son's phone number, account number, e-mail address and the details of the voucher.

More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Edit:  Nevermind, I see that this is a repost of your issue from this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Re-Error-message-Voucher-PIN-...

Need Help? Let's chat.