cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: Need Help with Plan ($40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus)

@tramvo041  Maybe I'm missing something, but if you signed up for the $40 plan, then the plan details in your screenshot seem to be correct. Which perks do you think you are missing?

Also the promo discount will be credited within 30 days of activation and will be applied from months 2-9 of the payment cycle as noted by the promo details by @Jb456 

tramvo041
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I appreciate the quick responses from everyone!

For my own peace of mind, I prefer having the detailed breakdown of what my plan includes. I went in store to sign up for the $40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus promotion (perks listed below), but I think they had enrolled me in what looks like a very basic $40 plan.

$40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus Promotion includes:

• $10 off for 8 months (missing from my current plan)
  • 30-day plan (missing from my current plan)
  • 4.5 GB Data at 3G speed (not accurately listed on my current plan)
  • Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay (not accurately listed on my current plan)
  • Unlimited Talk Canada-wide
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging (the latter is missing from my current plan)
  • Voicemail and Call Display (missing from my current plan)

Maybe the items that aren't listed on my current plan are usually assumed in basic packages, but with old age kicking in, I'd like to be reminded (in writing) of what I have 🙂

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/40for4500MB-3Gspeed

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@tramvo041 wrote:

For my own peace of mind, I prefer having the detailed breakdown of what my plan includes. I went in store to sign up for the $40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus promotion (perks listed below), but I think they had enrolled me in what looks like a very basic $40 plan.

• Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging (the latter is missing from my current plan)

Maybe the items that aren't listed on my current plan are usually assumed in basic packages, but with old age kicking in, I'd like to be reminded (in writing) of what I have 🙂

These items are part of the deal, for any current plan (exept for the $30 data only plan), and this is how they are listed in your account. You have signed up for the $40 plan, it includes all the features that are listed in the plan selector, even if they are not itemized in your plan overview.

If you need every detailed specifically and personally confirmed by a CSR you might want to rethink choosing a third tier no-frills provider. What you see is what you get here, and take Public Mobile for what it is (the third tier no-frills provider mentioned) and not what you want it to be.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tramvo041 wrote:

@tramvo041   PM doesn't itemize each feature of it's plans in plan details, but all items are included in general terms in your current plan, ie: 4.5GB data plus bonus 500 mb with autopay is 5GB, all plans include voicemail, call display, international picture messaging too.

As for the promo discount you will have to wait for it to be applied as per the terms of the current promo and your activation was done before this promo expires at 11.59 pm tonight.

Edit:  Here is the link to the current promo:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

My son is on the same plan as you and this is all his plan says:DrewsPlan.png

He does not have the $10 off for 8 months and I doubt it is showing on anyone's My Account; however, you should see the first $10 credit within 30 days. 

Some of the features like Picture Messaging  and voicemail are available on all plans so they will likely not be listed anywhere either.

You have signed up for the plan it appears you thought and all the features you listed are available on that plan. As long as you get your 8 $10 credits, which I think you'll just have to trust you will at this point, you are all good.

@tramvo041 wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply! 

I'm concerned because my current plan doesn't show the itemized breakdown of the promotion accurately and is missing a few perks. I've attached a couple of screenshots below. Is there anything I can do to ensure that I'm properly enrolled? 

Many thanks! 

Shouldn’t this be listed on my current plan?Shouldn’t this be listed on my current plan?

Am I properly signed up if my plan doesn’t list the promotional items?Am I properly signed up if my plan doesn’t list the promotional items?

Those are both exactly the same plan. There is no other plan that includes 5GB of data. There's no need to do anything on your end and also no need to contact the moderators. You are on the correct plan and the discounts will start with the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.