cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Need Help with Plan ($40 for 4.5 GB + 500 MB AutoPay Bonus)

Hello, I just switched to Public Mobile and signed up for the $40 deal in store today. However, the person helping me said they could not find that particular promotion but it should be fine as they manually added the items to my account. After leaving the store, I reviewed my account online and 1) it does not reflect the promotion that I signed up for and 2) the data that's supposed to be part of the deal is in the add-on section? I tried to fix this myself, so I was looking in the "change my plan" section, at first I could see all the promotions but it wouldn't allow me change my plan as it said there was a balance owing -- I'm a new client but my credit card is on file so I'm not really sure how this works? I made a second attempt to fix the issue but now I can't see or select the promotional plans at all. The deal ends tonight and I just want to ensure that my current plan is reflective of the $40 promotional plan that made me switch to Public Mobile. If someone could kindly offer some guidance it would be most appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Mayor / Maire

Do not try to change plans..

If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

You will get credited within 30 days as per the rems of promotion

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
Mayor / Maire

As for your data question..all data will show under My data and add-ons...so you can keep track of your data...if it's blank in that section it means you used up all your data 

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Mayor / Maire

Be sure to add autopayment to your account so you can get $2 discount per 30 days.

Log into your account and click Payments then manage auto pay. If you need to add a credit card to your account is on bottom left as per screenshot.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Also if you signed up with a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus.. that bonus will be applied to your account within 72 hours.

Any other questions you may have feel free to post and we'll help you!

Mayor / Maire

@tramvo041 

Please dying change your plan it will void the promo

Making sure that your card is registered will take care of autopay

If toot account doesn't reflect it correctly please contact the moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Mayor / Maire

As suggested by @Jb456 ...don't try to change your plan now. If you change it, you'll lose whatever balance you have in your plan and you'll pay again for the new plan.

Your available data will show up in Data and Add-ons as 4.5GB + 500MB's...it'll show how much you've used up to now. When you use it all, you'll see nothing available.

Mayor / Maire

Also never make changes if uncertain or without reading all the warnings. This is prepaid service and clicking ok can cost you without reimbursement. If in doubt please come here to confirm before making any change.

Welcome to public mobile

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your quick reply! 

I'm concerned because my current plan doesn't show the itemized breakdown of the promotion accurately and is missing a few perks. I've attached a couple of screenshots below. Is there anything I can do to ensure that I'm properly enrolled? 

Many thanks! 

Shouldn’t this be listed on my current plan?Shouldn’t this be listed on my current plan?

Am I properly signed up if my plan doesn’t list the promotional items?Am I properly signed up if my plan doesn’t list the promotional items?

Mayor / Maire

Not sure how you ended up with that plan...I couldn't even find it in the current list. You say you just got it yesterday ?

You'll have to click the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator intervention. Let them know the plan you wanted. They'll take care of it for you.

Let us know how you make out with it.

You need to submit a ticket to PM with the correct details. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking on the ?.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks as if the mobile rep(s) may have signed you up with the wrong plan. Contact a moderator and explain the issue and they should be able to make the correction. Click ?, bottom right, follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait times are faster lately and usually within an hour or two.

Need Help? Let's chat.