cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW: $55 for 4GB/month promo plan for a limited time only!

BoomDigital
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I want to get on this plan right away but I keep getting this MESSAGE!!!

Generic Error

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

Everytime I click on plans and addons. I also want to see about porting over a number is my account number in self serve still? Cuz I may have lost the fido paper witht he account number on it that is used to port over new numbers.

7 REPLIES 7

@ute1978

Thx for updating but that's what I meant by Canada USA wide users can calls to USA from Canada 

Lol pm won't offer USA roaming unlimited for this price if they ever I will be the first one to steal that plan 😉

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Samianauman wrote:
Just noticed even if you add Canada USA wide it's only 5 dollars extra 180 dollars 90 days that's sound like a great deal 60 dollars 90 days unlimited Canada USA wide 4gb data and unlimited text that can't be compared with any other carrier

I hope you do not misunderstand the info. The Canada-USA-wide is for calls FROM Canada TO USA and not what you might think. I guess you thought this plan will work in the USA?

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There probably won't be an influx of customers. Everybody knows about the $40 Fall promo and now you are asking $55 for the same thing. Maybe if it was $45 then people who missed the first promo would still feel inclined to jump in. BUT $55, this is just a huge miss. Fido had $50 for 4GB earlier for legacy customers. I will regret not staying with them. My skimpy 2GB just isn't meeting my needs. 

Just noticed even if you add Canada USA wide it's only 5 dollars extra 180 dollars 90 days that's sound like a great deal 60 dollars 90 days unlimited Canada USA wide 4gb data and unlimited text that can't be compared with any other carrier
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @BoomDigital,

I'm sorry for this situation, 

Can I please ask you to send us a private message? I'll be glad to help you make the switch 🙂 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

BoomDigital
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's so frustrating because I am trying to switch to this plan now!!!!!!!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
@smp99 That is the price error shown only on the plan page due to some glitch.

Need Help? Let's chat.