cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Free 5 gigs for new activations

Dave76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

switched my wife to PM just before Xmas, I did get the free month and I was eligible for the 5 gig for new activation but I/she did not receive it yet, it has been over 30 days.  Where do I go from here?

3 REPLIES 3

Dave76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just checked and I activated on the 19th or 20th.  Just missed that date by 2 days 😕

@Dave76 wrote:

switched my wife to PM just before Xmas, I did get the free month and I was eligible for the 5 gig for new activation but I/she did not receive it yet, it has been over 30 days.  Where do I go from here?

Which day was the activation done on? The 5GB is only applicable to activations done on or after December 22nd for plans of $25 or more (subject to all other conditions of the promotion).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dave76 

As long as your wife met the same conditions of the promo contact the moderators to have them add the missing promotions to her account. Either have her submit a ticket via simon ( the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of the screen.) Or you can send a private message describing your issue

then put Moderator_Team in the send to bar. Put " Promo credits not added" in the subject line and leave a detailed message describing your issue. Be sure to include the following :

1. Full name and address on your wife's account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours however they have been very busy lately.....so it could be a much longer wait than usual so try and be patient with the moderators. Include as much relevant info as possible so they can get work on the issue right away

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Need Help? Let's chat.