cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Changing plans/renewal date

TiaraDiamondz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ran out of my data 2 weeks before renewal date. I added minutes to account. Then selected  “Add new  plan “ Selected. “Start now”.     ... and nothing changed.   Still says old renewal date and the money still in account ..  I have done this 4 times now.   And nada ....  is it because I have chosen the same plan ?   Or am I missing a step here. 

Plz help I’m a  newbie  to Pb 

6 REPLIES 6

@TiaraDiamondz wrote:

Thanks For the tips !  I just bought a $10 plan then. Bought the $50  plan seconds after  and with the promotion   I got 10$ Off anyways !   So thanks again   ! 🥳🥳

From what your saying  you figured how yo get your plan again which is great...the $60 plan would have worked as well. The current flash promo is $10 off for new activations only. Did you get $10 off your plan when you paid for it?

TiaraDiamondz

Thanks For the tips !  I just bought a $10 plan then. Bought the $50  plan seconds after  and with the promotion   I got 10$ Off anyways !   So thanks again   ! 🥳🥳

@TiaraDiamondzClick on the ? on the lower right hand corner, have a chat with SIMon the bot, once you think it understands your issue, type in submit ticket.

However if you want to be quicker.. just upgrade to another plan. That would be immediate bt you will forfeit the rest of the month.

@TiaraDiamondz  click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and it with open a chat window and ask you what's your problem so just go from there. It should give you a ticket number in the end, maybe put urgent somewhere in there and hopefully they'll reply quicker.  Make sure you have the available funds available in your account so they can just renew it quickly 

TiaraDiamondz

Dammm I knew it!   Well that kinda sucks....

New question ... how do  I contact  them ?? Pm   or ... 😅

GR
Mayor / Maire

@TiaraDiamondz  you can't select the same plan,  you can only select a different one. If you want to renew early for the same plan you have to message the moderator_team for them to do it but keep in mind the response time lately is around 48 hours!  

Need Help? Let's chat.