cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't make any phone call right now. The message is I don't have long distance's add on plan.

GerryV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Shazia,

Able to make both local and province wide calls.  I do have one other question.

I will be going to Arizona Nov 1, returning the end of Aoril next year.  Is it possible to either suspend my service or pay the $10. fee so  can remain a customer and keep my present phone number or will I have to start all over again.  ie, new sim card and new phone number?

Gerry

11 REPLIES 11

@marlene-37 check in your data and addon section if you don't see any minutes you are out you can buy a 500 minute add on to carry you through

@marlene-37 hi it sounds like you are on a 10 or 15 dollar plan and are out of minutes there is a great add on for 5 dollars for 500 minutes that stays on your account till all used up

@marlene-37  Make sure you're dialing the correct area code. Double check it.

marlene-37

rtutton

I am having the same problem, I am not able to make or receive any calls and it says that I don't have long-distance add-ons. I have not made any calls this month so I am not out of minutes. Please help!

Thank you,

Rosy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Nimana123,

the issue has been resolved - can you please power cycle and test? 

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Nimana123

I have the same problem.plz help

@GerryV On your question of long absence: there is no process for suspending your service per se. You must manage it yourself within the account deletion window that works as follows.

If you make no payment on the expiry date of your plan your account and service are suspended, after 90 days in suspension your account and phone number will be deleted and be unrecoverable. If you prurchase ANY plan, even the 10 day texting for $11, this sequence is restarted. You acnnot do this with autopay "on" but must make manual payments.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@GerryV

An account is automatically deactivated after 90 days of non payment. If you wish to keep your number, I would suggest the following: 

Pick a 10 days plan (cheapest one $11) the plan will go suspended on the 11th day and will remain suspended for 90 days, you can then pay $11 before the end of your 90 days to keep it active for another 90 days. 

I hope this helps, 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@GerryV

Can you please reboot your phone? I have made the changes for you. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

GerryV

I just changed my plan from 90 days to 30 days and kept the province wide local calling.  Now, whether I make either a local call or province wide call I get the same message that "I don't have a long distance plan".  Can someone help me please. Also can't receive any calls.

Need Help? Let's chat.