cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I change between plans regularly?

romesupe4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I made wrong move by adding on us texting @ the cost of $8. I would like to add on to get talking and global texting. I don't know for what service I was charged $20/month if I am not able to call or text. If possible put me back to previous plan I had @$25/month and chose to stay with pm paying $28/m. PM disconnected my line because I was late by one day.
3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for the update, @romesupe4.  Glad you're up and going.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

romesupe4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Thank you. Line working now.

romesupe4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @romesupe4,

You replied to an older, solved thread that might not have much visibility, so I've moved your post to it's own thread, in te Plans & Add-ons section.

Please contact a moderator by private messaging @CS_Agent ASAP for help.  It sounds like you may have had an activation error since you don't have any services.  Note that you CANNOT add talk or text to a plan by using add-ons to a plan that does not include talk or text.  The "talk" add-ons are actually just long-distance minutes add-ons that have to be added to a plan that includes at least province-wide talk. And there are NO domestic texting add-ons, you have to include that as part of your plan.

Please reach out to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.