cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Harryyes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for the free month promotion but have not received any confirmation that it has been acknowledged and will be applied.

9 REPLIES 9

@Harryyes 

Someimes pm aknowledges the promotion with your activation/welcome email but not always. However they did send a registration of your email for the promotion which would confirm your eligibility for the promo when activating with that email address.

Screenshot_20210424-150804.pngScreenshot_20210424-150831.png

Harryyes

I see that, but I would have thought the credit, although payable after 60 days, would be acknowledged on signup.

Harryyes

Thank you, Yes I used the email that was confirmed as being eligible and I did it before the cut-off of May 7. I would have thought there would be some acjnowlegement.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Janey2 : The credit goes into what's called Available Funds. Available Funds can be used for add-ons and it will automatically be used for renewals.

Janey2

I found the conditions of the free month on the pm site, along with the offer.  They give you credit for your third month.  I would assume this credit is provided at the time your third month payment is due.  The credit is just on the plan, not any add ones.  I hope you find this helpful.

488675CB-A4E8-4A36-B080-1AF72129B6FF.jpeg

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It should be coming in your second month, Welcome!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Harryyes 

The step by step process for getting the promotion is:

• register for the promotion with the email address you intend to activate with,
  • activate a new Public Mobile account with that email address,
  • wait for anywhere from 30 to 60 days for a credit equal to your plan amount to show on your available funds

If you did that - you'll get it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Harryyes when PM was a 30 days waiting time,  people came back and reported that they got it in 3 weeks.  Not sure if PM will now take longer to fulfill (in fact, report back and let us know  😀  )

Once PM honours the promotion, you will see it in the Available fund on Self-Serve equal to one month of your service fee.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Harryyes : Did you first register an email address on the site? Did the site respond with a web page saying you did? Did you activate using the same email address?

If all of the above then it's a waiting game. This recent promo is a new 60 day wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.