cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Basic $15.00 / Month Plan

johnwilsonfiver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As a new member, I have a question regarding the 250 mb of monthly data . If not used, is it cumulative, or static for future months ? 

8 REPLIES 8

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HALIMACS ....and just to add, with the christmas add-on giveaway, I can manage with using the $15 prepaid plan 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@johnwilsonfiver 

Calling a toll free minutes does not counted against your 100 outgoing minutes.  This makes the 100 outgoing minutes last longer.  Don't afraid to be put on hold when you are calling a toll-free number.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @johnwilsonfiver 

One way to remember is that what's included with the plan renews each month and starts from ZERO.  Nothing is carried over.

What's ADDED to the plan carries over on subsequent renewals until it is used.

Alot of people on the $15 plan utilize the 500 minute add-on for $5.00.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@johnwilsonfiver wrote:

As a new member, I have a question regarding the 250 mb of monthly data . If not used, is it cumulative, or static for future months ? 

It gets renewed at each renewal. Use it or lose it each term. Then do it again the next term.

Only add-ons stay on the account until used. They don't renew. They just get consumed over time.

There are TWO FREE addons. 

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Win more from a pool of $10,000 worth of gift cards

johnwilsonfiver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, I have obtained the free add on, thanks

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Not cumulative. Best to check a week before your 30 cycle ends....use up you minutes and  data. Also did you get the freebies yet?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@johnwilsonfiver 

It is not accumulative.  If not used, the 250 mb is expired.  

Don't forget to get your holiday give-away free add ons.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Need Help? Let's chat.