cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: All circuits busy

Learjet23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still having this problem and its getting pretty annoying!  I can't call my own house land line or even my wifes cell phone which is registered with Freedom mobile.  I keep getting the 2uc2 all circuits are busy recording... This must be a Public mobile issue and I need it resolved soon!

6 REPLIES 6

@fotjon it is a problem with this single number only, right?

did you use another phone to try to call that number?  You can download a VoIP app like Fongo or TextNow to call.  If another phone cannot call, too, it would be an issue on the other end.  If that is the case, opening ticket with PM support would not get you anywhere  🙂

Also, for your info, 403-667 is a Fido (Rogers) number.  Of course, the person could have ported the line away to another provider  🙂

fotjon

didn't work, unfortunately

fotjon

I'm getting these 2uc2, 2ut1 all circuits are busy ... when I try to call a number this number only: 403-667-...., is it the number issue?

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

There is a nationwide issue as a result of unprecedented call volume from remote workers this week - overloading some entire carrier's trunk circuits. It's not a Public Mobile issue.

For one example I'm aware of: Distributel/ThinkTel is an affected national CLEC... Just try dialing any of their voicemail access numbers on this list, or their toll free, and you'll get intermittent results.... My tests show SaskTel and Google hangouts dialer can often get through, but not Public Mobile, Fongo,.etc.

http://www.distributel.net/en/voice-mail-access-numbers.htm

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm also getting 2UC2 and 2UC1 all circuits are busy message. Just started today. Were the mods able to resolve this issue?

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

All you can really do is keep contacting the moderators as others have said.

Need Help? Let's chat.