cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Addons cannot be added

Ash1949
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I finished the monthly amount. Cannot add addon. Have to wait to renew date.

16 REPLIES 16

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I should mention, if you have the newest entries showing first, you'll have to scroll down to the first POST and move UP from there. It says this at the top:

If you already have $20 on your account, start here:

If you do, click here as illustrated.

OR CLICK HERE FOR THE FIRST STEP:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-Addons-cannot-be-added/m-p/413589/hi...

Let me know how it goes. This is what the community is all about. Helping people get what they need whenever possible. I'm a newbie compared to some others. And I have found they care more about your happiness than any call centre agent, no disrespect to those hard working folks.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Now go back to the RETURN TO OVERVIEW page and you should have the 500 min add on. And you have 500 minutes of calling to keep you going until "renewal and beyond"!5addoncomplete2.PNG

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Now you should see this:

Your balance should say $15.00

5addoncomplete1.PNG

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Click Buy Addon and you should see this:

Click Confirm my purchase5addon5.png

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen you should see this"

5addon3.png

@Ash1949 Start here!

If you already have $20 on your account, start here:

If you do, click here as illustrated.

5addon1.PNG

Ash1949

Yes. I have a valid credit card on file.

Ash1949

I have added 10+10 dolars yesterday and 10$ today. These show on my credit card and also show on PB with 3 debits subsequently on my payment schedule but I still cannot use the phone.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a valid credit card on file? If so, I have visual step by step instructions to add the 500 min $5 add ons. I can send them to you, or post them here if you want to try.

By the way, it you add the 500 minutes they don't expire until you use them. So they may make your life easier for months to come.

@Ash1949 wrote:

deputyphil

I'm not sure if this is an option that you'd like to explore but I'll suggest it anyways.  Deposit $15 into your account and then change plan to the $15/100 minutes of calls.  Then select renew my plan now.  This way you'll be up and running.

@Ash1949 wrote:

I am a senior and do not use the cellphone much. i use the $ 10 monthly plan.

Public Mobile doesn't offer pay by the minute options - sounds like you have used your 50minutes of airtime. You can add the $5/500minute add-on to tide you over to your renewal date. If you don't use all the add-on minutes, they stay in your account until the next time you run out of the minutes including in your plan, they are yours until you have used them all.

Try logging out of your self serve account, clearing the browser cache and using incognito mode for a fresh log in.

Ash1949

I am a senior and do not use the cellphone much. i use the $ 10 monthly plan.

@Ash1949 wrote:

PB said that I have no funds to continue local calling and have to wait for 3 rd Sept until mu monthly plans renew. I put 10$ but it has been deposited ina long distance plan. I want to make local calls and want an addon but PB says there is a problem. 

If there is a problem why cant somebody help instead of just talking to computers.

Public Mobile offers customer service through this community only.

If you need customer support over the phone you need switch to another provider (and potentially pay according prices for the service).

What plan are you using?

Ash1949

PB said that I have no funds to continue local calling and have to wait for 3 rd Sept until mu monthly plans renew. I put 10$ but it has been deposited ina long distance plan. I want to make local calls and want an addon but PB says there is a problem. 

If there is a problem why cant somebody help instead of just talking to computers.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ash1949 wrote:

@Ash1949 I'm confused. Why do you have to wait to renew date?  And what monthly amount?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Ash1949 wrote:

You've posted in an old thread, but buying add-ons is a two step process.  The system should prompt you to first add funds when you select add-ons, so add the funds required and then go back to purchase the add-on you want.

Need Help? Let's chat.