cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Activating my Sim From Promo

tddoucette
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you help me. My data ran out and I put a $100 200mb data add on on my account but it’s not working. 

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tddoucette wrote:

Can you help me. My data ran out and I put a $100 200mb data add on on my account but it’s not working. 

@tddoucetteIs your account suspended? What does it report when you dial 611?

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Moderators can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours, depending on how many customers are ahead of you.

tddoucette

yep

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tddoucette did you try rebooting your phone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

tddoucette

Thanks. 

@tddoucette 

I've moved the discussion about data add-ons to its own thread as this matter isn't related to the Fall Promo 2016 plan discussion.

tddoucette

Its showing the add on is active. Tried the lost phone trick and didn't work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check you account to see if the add-on is showing.  

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.