Re: 5gb free data

dinkle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sir/Madam,

Please activate my complimentary data. I am your loyal customer

and would remain forever.

10 REPLIES 10

@dinkle 

We're on your side.......if wish for it hard enough it just might happen. Or you can add it the wishlist there's a few wishes that have already come true so it can't hurt.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/The-Community-s-Public-Mobile-Wishlist/m-p/...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dinkle wrote:

Sir/Madam,

Please activate my complimentary data. I am your loyal customer

and would remain forever.

Hi @dinkle 

Here is your free GB:

esjliv_0-1626198322290.png

Just kidding! 😁

You are posting on a Community Forum - we all members and Public Mobile customers just like you. We cannot 'give' you what you are asking for.

Keeping your email and texts lines open with Public Mobile and keep checking the Community Announcement pages for existing customer promos..."If you wait for it, it may come"

@softech wrote:

Winter is coming!!!

Oh, my... And new lockdown for sure 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : It was a competitive response to Shaw Mobile for BC/AB. Quebec often gets some things too competing with Videotron.

@Anonymous wrote:

5gb to BC/AB over my couple years here.

um.. we are one 🇨🇦 Canada 🇨🇦, are we not?    🤔

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dinkle , I have yet to see targeted giveaways.  The only reward for loyalty is the $1 off per 30 days per year of service up to 5 years maximum.  It is worth up to $60 per year of savings.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dinkle wrote:

Any amount of data is welcome. I have been with Public since 2017. Some times I get 2GB complimentary. Your kind gesture will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

These are gifts that the company gives away on occasion to existing customers. There have been 1gb and 2gb to everyone and 5gb to BC/AB over my couple years here. Also some minutes but you seem more interested in data. No one should be reasonably _expecting_ gifts. They're gifts.

Just so you realize who you're talking to...we're fellow customers just like you. The company does keep a slight glance on this community for the goings-on.

You might have to wait for winter to come 

PM has been sending Holiday Giveaway  last couple Decembers for free data and LD minutes.  No guarantee they will do the same .. let just hope.

Winter is coming!!!

dinkle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any amount of data is welcome. I have been with Public since 2017. Some times I get 2GB complimentary. Your kind gesture will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dinkle : What "complimentary data" are you expecting? When did you activate? How long have you been here?

If you're on the $40 plan then you should see your buckets of data under My Data & Add-ons on your overview page.

Need Help? Let's chat.