cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $5 rebate for new sign-ups

adnanm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought the sim at the store and activated at home.

I signed up for autopay as well.

when will the $5 credit appear on my bill.

I just signed up with public mobile today.

2 REPLIES 2

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@adnanm wrote:

For the autopay, you don't get that discount for the first 30 days. It will show as a $2 account credit. When renewing you'll get another $2 autopay reward, so you'll get $4 for this renwal.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@adnanm wrote:

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂.

You should have started a new thread as this is not in regards to the current Lunar promo. However the details are below for the promo you signed up for.

It will take up to 30 days for the credit as per the terms of promotion.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

Oracles.: Maybe we can take his post and my reply and make it a new topic? @Luddite @mimmo @computergeek541 

Need Help? Let's chat.