cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $25 plan, US data roaming

pbaker685
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the $25 plan with unlimited Canada-wide calling.  I also have a $20 add-on for U.S. long distance - which also says is for Canada LD as well.

Do Public Mobile's systems apply my $20 add-on ONLY to U.S. calls because my plan already includes any Canada-wide long distance?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@pbaker685 wrote:

my mistake.  It's the $8 add-on.  Would any of this be used up by Canada-wide LD, or does the system know to only use it for calls from Canada to the U.S.?

It only gets used when needed. Your plan already has Canada-wide calling.

pbaker685
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my mistake.  It's the $8 add-on.  Would any of this be used up by Canada-wide LD, or does the system know to only use it for calls from Canada to the U.S.?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@pbaker685 wrote:

I have the $25 plan with unlimited Canada-wide calling.  I also have a $20 add-on for U.S. long distance - which also says is for Canada LD as well.

Do Public Mobile's systems apply my $20 add-on ONLY to U.S. calls because my plan already includes any Canada-wide long distance?

Thanks

With the $20 U.S. roaming add-on, you'll be able to call both countries while you're in the U.S.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pbaker685 wrote:

Thanks

The base plans are for while in Canada. The US calling add-ons are for while in Canada. Roaming is for while in the US. 

Edit: you might be confusing with the $8 add-on. For that yes it will only be used for calls to the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.