cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REQUEST MODERATOR'S HELP - Minutes from Plan are missing and are deducting from my Add-On instead

jmin50000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Requesting a moderator's help. 

When I go into my account overview, you'll notice the absence of the 100 minutes that are included in my plan and rather, my minutes used are being deducted from my 200 US/CAN add-on.

Can you please re-instate my 100 minutes included in my plan and allocate the 42 minutes used from the US/CAN add-on --> TO my 100 plan minutes? (I did not use any US long distance). In the end, I should have:

• 42 / 100 - Plan Minutes used and
  • 0 / 200 - 200 min US and Canada Add-on used.

2019-05-01_14-46-50.png

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jmin50000 wrote:

Requesting a moderator's help. 

When I go into my account overview, you'll notice the absence of the 100 minutes that are included in my plan and rather, my minutes used are being deducted from my 200 US/CAN add-on.

Can you please re-instate my 100 minutes included in my plan and allocate the 42 minutes used from the US/CAN add-on --> TO my 100 plan minutes? (I did not use any US long distance). In the end, I should have:

• 42 / 100 - Plan Minutes used and
  • 0 / 200 - 200 min US and Canada Add-on used.

2019-05-01_14-46-50.png

@jmin50000  The reason why the 100 minutes are not showing up is because they already have been used up. You can easily verify this by reviewing you usage history.

Looks like you are on the $15.00 plan and you future dated a change to take advantage of the new $15 plan?

If you still think that there is an issue click here 

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

jmin50000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will do. Thanks!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.