cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBCREWARDS

jaymuench
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated a new line, used RBCREWARDS promo, paid with an RBC credit card but I dont see the $10.00 off and the extra 5gb in my online overview?

Can someone check this for me?

7 REPLIES 7

I used that promo and it immediately deducted the $10 from my payment so I only paid $30 plus tax. The 5gb bonus also showed up in my account once I logged in. It also worked using a non rbc credit card. Seeing as there has been other pressing issues taking up the moderators time this weekend it is courteous of you to wait a few days before submitting a request but I haven't heard of your issue with anyone else so be prepared to have them look into it for you.

It seems like no immediate rush since the credit won't be used until the newly-activated Plan renews 30 days later.

Unless you need that $10 to buy an Add-on right away, maybe. 

jaymuench

I will wait a few days and see if it comes up...I had a friend do it and it was applied immediatly.

jaymuench

Yes I did everything required.

@jaymuench wrote:

I just activated a new line, used RBCREWARDS promo, paid with an RBC credit card but I dont see the $10.00 off and the extra 5gb in my online overview?

Can someone check this for me?

The terms that go along with this promotion state a wait of up to 7

business days.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Most promos take 72 hours to be added to your account. If you don't see it by then, consider sending a ticket to the moderators.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you do these 3 steps??

1. sign up for a monthly rate plan of $40 or higher with Public Mobile (“Qualifying Plan”) online at https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/RBC-offer between July 2, 2019 and September 30, 2019, inclusively (“Offer Period”);
  2. enter or mention the promotional code “RBCREWARDS” before completing the purchase of your Qualifying Plan;
  3. pay using one of the eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card(s) shown on this page (“Eligible RBC Credit Card”). This offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, and cannot be applied retroactively to previous plan purchases.

Need Help? Let's chat.