Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about texts on $15

PhiliPTran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New User wanting to switch

$15 plan

Does it include unlimited incoming texts? Unlimited incoming Picture texting included too?

Also, can I sign up for auto pay in the future and still get the bonus data? What happens when I run out of data?  

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

caseythebeagle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for reply.  I'm looking at so many providers that I'm confusing their terminology.

In reviewing plans by this carrier, I see that you're 100% accurate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@caseythebeagle wrote:

Thinking of getting the $15 plan for my daughter.  I'm curious about the definition of international texts.  Does that include texts within Canada?

I ask because on other plans they specifically say Canada texts.  I want to be sure that international texts are not strictly international and they, in fact,  include within Canada.

It means everywhere. (Edit: while in Canada)

What plans say Canada? There're no Canada-only texting plans here.

caseythebeagle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thinking of getting the $15 plan for my daughter.  I'm curious about the definition of international texts.  Does that include texts within Canada?

I ask because on other plans they specifically say Canada texts.  I want to be sure that international texts are not strictly international and they, in fact,  include within Canada.

bhattpranjal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, 

Yes the MMS is unlimited both the ways. Make sure you keep your Mobile net on in order to receive/send it. Set-up Autolay at the beginning and bonus simply stops working after it's use. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PhiliPTran wrote:

$15 plan

Does it include unlimited incoming texts? Unlimited incoming Picture texting included too?

Also, can I sign up for auto pay in the future and still get the bonus data? What happens when I run out of data?  

Thanks 

@PhiliPTran Yes, your plan has unlimited incoming texts. When you have picture texting, you need to have your wifi or data on. After you have your first autopay processed, you will have $2 reward shown in your account within 2 days.

If you are running out of data, you have buy an add-on data that will depleted until you use up the data. Usage of the monthly plan goes first, then your add on. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PhiliPTran wrote:

$15 plan

Thanks 

@PhiliPTran  Yes unlimited incoming texts including MMS are included. To get the data you need to setup Auto-pay during activation. When you use up your data it just stops working. There aren't any extra charges.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@PhiliPTran wrote:

$15 plan

Thanks 

Texts both directions are unlimited. MMS unlimited both directions too.

It's best to sign up with Autopay from start because you get lower price.  When you run out of data, it stops working.

Need Help? Let's chat.