cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding $25 plan?

twinmum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I pay $25 per month for my plan but it has no data. It says the $25 plan includes 500MB of data on the $25 plan. How do I get the data added on this plan for the $25? Should I just choose it again as a new plan at the next renewal and see if I have the data included?

8 REPLIES 8

@deputyphil 

Those who signed up in 2018 or before would not have data included unless they changed their plan to the new 25. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@twinmum 

When did you sign up for that plan

If you signed up after May 10 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-promotional-plans-taking-pla... that means that you used it up.

If you signed up before it's possible that data is really not included in your plan. If you don't mind waiting until your renewal date you can login into your selfserve and change it yourself herehttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi... 

Make sure that you press the button that says change on the renewal, otherwise you will lose money that you already paid for your current plan.

If you do want to change now immediately and don't mind losing money that you already paid, then withdraw enough money to your account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/new-oneTimeTopUp-Page/?PostbackParameter=Overview  and

then choose to change immediately

Usually you can't change yourself immediately if it's the same plan, but because it's technically different plan now you may be able to. (If you do choose this option, would you mind letting the community know if it worked or not? thanks) in that case you will have to contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

they would be able to do it for you

If you do talk to moderators and if you just recently renewed, you could ask them to do it free of charge. No guarantees that they will do it, but it's worth asking.

One more thing, do you have credit card? Signup for autopay and you will double your data. You don't need to use autopay but you have to be registered for it to receive the reward.

deputyphil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the $25 plan and I actually get 1gb data.  500mb + 500mb autopay bonus.  You should have received the 500mb at least.  If you haven't used up the alotted data, then you should contact a mod to check on this.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@twinmum wrote:

I pay $25 per month for my plan but it has no data. It says the $25 plan includes 500MB of data on the $25 plan. How do I get the data added on this plan for the $25? Should I just choose it again as a new plan at the next renewal and see if I have the data included?

If your $25 plan details does not include any data, you can schedule plan change on your next renewal date to the current $25 plan with 500MB data + 500MB bonus data with autopay.  PM is a prepaid provider.  If you change you plan immediately, there is no refund for the unused days on your current cycle.

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will automatically get the data when you will activate this plan. Moreover, if you activate the autopay option you will get more 500MB data as a bonus every month. So in total 1GB every month with autopay.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@twinmum wrote:

I pay $25 per month for my plan but it has no data. It says the $25 plan includes500MBB of data on the $25 plan. How do I get the data added on this plan for the $25? Should I just choose it again as a new plan at the next renewal and see if I have the data included?

@twinmum   Yes, if it allows you to change then you should schedulee a plan change to take advantage of the data. Also, if you have AutoPay enabled you get an additional 500MB so 1GB in total.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@twinmum wrote:

How long have you had this plan?

As you mention, the current $25 plan includes data.

If it's not the current $25 plan, can you check the plan description on your self-serve acccount? You may want to upgrade to the current $25 plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.