cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the 50$ plan.

Sheaj91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey so just wondering why the public mobile website is offering 10.5 gigs of data with the 50$ plan alone with the Canada wife talk and text of course. But I activated my phone a few days ago and I only received 8.5 gigs of data with my plan alone with the talk and text. With my situation right now I could  really use those other 2 gigs of data. Thanks in advance for any answering helping resolve this issue! 

6 REPLIES 6

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That's the beauty of pre-paid service. A new plan that is better for you comes up, you take it.. 

🙂

(no longer needed...)

Sheaj91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok awesome thanks for the help!! 🙂 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sheaj91 wrote:

Hey so just wondering why the public mobile website is offering 10.5 gigs of data with the 50$ plan alone with the Canada wife talk and text of course. But I activated my phone a few days ago and I only received 8.5 gigs of data with my plan alone with the talk and text. With my situation right now I could  really use those other 2 gigs of data. Thanks in advance for any answering helping resolve this issue! 

@Sheaj91  You can get it too!! 🙂

Go into your Self Serve account and see if it is available in your "Change Plan" option.

Then if so, set it to "change on next renewal".

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Sheaj91 , here's how to get it!!!

Login to self serve and view your Plan Details to confirm your current plan data allotment.

Click on the Change Plan tab:

HALIMACS_0-1618087251705.png

Then select this:

HALIMACS_1-1618087306460.png

Then select this to "Change on next renewal date"

HALIMACS_2-1618087356796.png

Now you're all done and will get the changed plan on your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.