cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Question about add on minutes

I'm just waiting to confirm I am understanding this correctly. If I add 500 minutes for $5 to my son's plan, those don't expire, correct?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Question about add on minutes

Correct...long as your base plan stays active.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JenntbThey don't expire and they only get used when your son's plan is out of minutes for that month and require to dip into the store.. so it is only kicks in at plans that don't have unlimited calling.. ie the $10 / $15 plans.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They will roll over each month until they run out. Great insurance for $5. Only 1cent a minute. You can't buy anything for a penny nowadays except at public mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@Jenntb wrote:

I'm just waiting to confirm I am understanding this correctly. If I add 500 minutes for $5 to my son's plan, those don't expire, correct?

@Jenntb  Correct, the minutes remain on the account until all used up. The minutes will only be used up when plan minutes have been used up.

Perfect, thank you. This is his first phone, and so he just has $10 plan. I won't add extras on until I see how many he actually uses.

There is no such option for texting, correct? Like if he texts 50 messages before his 30 days is up?

Mayor / Maire

@Jenntb wrote:

Perfect, thank you. This is his first phone, and so he just has $10 plan. I won't add extras on until I see how many he actually uses.

With the 500 minute / $5 add-on...that's a great addition to his plan.

Good luck and welcome to PM.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JenntbThere is no texting add ons.

Mayor / Maire

Have a peek at the $15 plan for unlimited texting.