cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Changing Plans and Rewards

seyvoutychan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just did my first payment on my current plan and got an autopay reward. If I was to change a plan to the next renewal date, will the new plan minus the reward? and whatever is leftover will be autopay? I'm just little confused becausse my old plan still show up on the overview tab in my account and with the old pricing. Also another thing is, my old plan says it will autopay July 29, 2019 while changing to the plan says it autopay July 30, 2019. I just don't know which to trust.

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@seyvoutychan wrote:

I just did my first payment on my current plan and got an autopay reward. If I was to change a plan to the next renewal date, will the new plan minus the reward? and whatever is leftover will be autopay? I'm just little confused becausse my old plan still show up on the overview tab in my account and with the old pricing. Also another thing is, my old plan says it will autopay July 29, 2019 while changing to the plan says it autopay July 30, 2019. I just don't know which to trust.

For immediate change, might not get rewards for that month. It says something about waiting 24 hours to get rewards after immediate change.  That means extra reward price reduction for next month.

seyvoutychan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@will13am Make sense. Thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@seyvoutychan wrote:

The rewards remain with your account and not plan, as long as you have a CC registered.  Always change plans for next renewal as there is no refund of prepaid amounts and you will forfeit all the features remaining on current plan too for immediate change. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Rewards are not affected by plan changes.  Rewards are converted to account funds at the time of renewal.  Funds not used up carry over to the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.