cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: Long distance add-on minutes and regular minutes

SI1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a plan that allows me to have 100 Canada wide calling minutes. i want to know if i purchase the $15 750 pakistan minutes add-on and if i were to call pakistan using those minutes if it would also use part of my 100 canada wide minutes as well.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@SI1 wrote:

I have a plan that allows me to have 100 Canada wide calling minutes. i want to know if i purchase the $15 750 pakistan minutes add-on and if i were to call pakistan using those minutes if it would also use part of my 100 canada wide minutes as well.

Thanks

The concept of disallowing minutes meant for use to call other countries to call the less expensive desitinations is something relatively new at Public mobile. A recent change made it so that some customers end up spending more money because of the need to purchase seperate add-ons. While the per minute rate works out better in many cases this way, your situation is yet another example of how customers would beneifit if Public Mobile only had one long distance add-on that could be use to call all applicable distanations with variable amounts per minutes used up from that add-on based on the called desitnation.

SI1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SI1 wrote:

Thanks

@SI1  No, it will only use the Pakistan minutes. The Canada wide minutes will only be used when your plan outgoing minutes (I'm assuming that you are on the $15 plan) get all used up

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@SI1 wrote:

Thanks

No, it would not. You would be using up the minutes on the add-on only calling to Pakistan. The add-on will roll over each month until consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.