cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quebec New Sign Ups-2gigs for $28-Starts Today!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

For a limited time - no end date set yet. QUEBEC only. (Or use a QC area code)

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

Details from @computergeek541  posted on RedFlagDeals.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/public-mobile-public-mobile-unlimited-calls-texts-2gb-28-w-autopay-q...

++++++++++++++++++++--;

Details:

Public Mobile (Quebec)
Starts April 28, 2020 (limited time, no end date set yet)
Online only

The current $35 plan will be discounted by $5 and an additional 500MB bonus will be applied for customers in Quebec.
This makes the plan:
Unlimited Canada-wide calling, Unlimted text messages, and 1GB+ 500MB (promotional bonus) + 500MB (autopay bonus)
Additional $2 discount for subscribing to Autopay bringing the price down to $28+taxes/30 days.

Conditions:
- regional Quebec pricing only
-new account activations, activated online only
-discount and additional data will be applied automatically

The $5 off the $35 plan is in Quebec only (new accounts, online activation).

The 500MB additional promotional data on the $35 plan is available nation-wide (new accounts, online activation).

The promotion is offered on the activation website. You just select the $35 plan and the price will show as $30 with an additional 500MB mentioned during the payment step if you are in Quebec. If you're not in Quebec, only the additional 500MB shows (but not the $5 off).

36 REPLIES 36

@darlicious  no referrals lined up unfortunately 😞

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks @Jb456  for sharing this. It looks like they are rolling out changes to the $35 plan gradually so as to ease the shock to the system.

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm not happy that Public Mobile is starting to do regional pricing.  Sure there's a competitor in that region offering similar services, but why not offer it to everyone anyway?  Doesn't cost Public Mobile more money anyway but I guess they must undercut that competitor by $2/mo (before autopay)...

@mpcdesign  They have special rules...ive seen very good deals offered there.

@Jb456  Do you have some referrals lined up?

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 and @darlicious, I thought Quebec was it's own country? hehehe

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

Hmmm....so I'm getting the other part of my wishlist but only for Quebecers. 2gb plans and 3gb plans but only to targeted people. Not exactly fair but better than nothing with an obvious work around.

Need Help? Let's chat.