cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing minutes

Sheilajg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, does anyone know if I can purchase minutes/plan for someone else who is also a public mobile customer but doesn’t have a CC for autopay?

10 REPLIES 10

@Sheilajg wrote:

Thank you for your response...how do I purchase vouchers? 

@Sheilajg 

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sheilajg wrote:

Hi there, does anyone know if I can purchase minutes/plan for someone else who is also a public mobile customer but doesn’t have a CC for autopay?

You could also add your cc to their account, make a manual payment to deposit whatever amount into the account, then remove the cc from their account.

@ShawnC13 

Boo LOL sounds like it caught on pretty quickly. 

@Naepalm wrote:

@Sheilajg Go here and purchase them a voucher, you can buy a $10.00 voucher for $8.00.

They can then apply that voucher to their account through the make a payment option. 

www.canadiancellsupplies.com

@Naepalm, it was reported that all the vouchers were sold out for the week from this site  earlier today.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Sheilajg wrote:

You need to go to one of these stores to purchase. Call ahead first.

vouchers.jpg

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Sheilajg Go here and purchase them a voucher, you can buy a $10.00 voucher for $8.00.

They can then apply that voucher to their account through the make a payment option. 

www.canadiancellsupplies.com

Sheilajg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sheilajg wrote:

You could purchase vouchers for them or setup your CC on their account for autopay and they can just continually pay you.  Or have your card setup in their account and they could still buy vouchers and load them into the account before renewal.  They get the $2 autopay reward and your card wouldn't get charged

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Sheilajg You can purchase vouchers for them and give them to them as a gift!!

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Sheilajg wrote:

You can purchase vouchers.vouchers.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.