cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased wrong talk add on

Missk888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

i accidentally purchased the 200 min talk US and Canada long distance plan.  I'm currently in IS and realized that I actually need the US roaming unlimited talk plan. How may I change the plan.  I have used 0 min of the 200 mins. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You need to purchase again, but if you already had unlimited talk and text plan, the min. stay in your account, and you can try to message mod, to see if they can give you some credit. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Missk888 wrote:

Hi

i accidentally purchased the 200 min talk US and Canada long distance plan.  I'm currently in IS and realized that I actually need the US roaming unlimited talk plan. How may I change the plan.  I have used 0 min of the 200 mins. 

Thank you

@Missk888You can't. You need to just make a new payment and buy the the U.S roaming However the moderator team has been known to reverse the charges for an honest mistake by means of an account credit so this is worth a shot. But know it may take days for them to respond so be patient and send only one message. Make sure you don't use any of those minutes and try your luck. Click this to send them a message.

1) Make new payment

2) Buy the us roaming

3) Contact mods ask for reversal refund on long distance

4) Celebrate?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

I don't think it's possible to change it, but it will just stay in your account until you use the minutes and roll over every month untill you do. You will have to purchase a sepaerate US roaming plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.