cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased the wrong add on

Klr649
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I purchased the US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) by mistake. Is there any way to credit this to my account?

9 REPLIES 9

Klr649

Roxana ended up crediting my account. Thank you all for your help, this community rocks! Heart

Klr649

Perfect. Done!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

When you do send a message to the moderators, ask to have the amount applied to your account rather than a refund. They're more apt to be agreeable to that request.

Good luck...keep us posted how you make out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Klr649 wrote:

Hello, I purchased the US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) by mistake. Is there any way to credit this to my account?

What are the chances you paid the money but didn't do the second step of buying the actual add-on? If so then the money will just sit in your Available Funds until your next renewal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Other than messaging the mods there's not much I think you can do once you purchase an add on especially the us add on as it's already working but you can try to get a credit...try Simon for a ticket

Klr649

Thanks guys! Next time I'll wear my glasses Smiley Happy

wingin

Don't think you can do it by yourself.  Did you select to pay on your next bill? or immediately? But any how, you will have to contact the Moderator...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Usually there are no refunds but try submitting a ticket to the moderators by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.