cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased the wrong add-on. Can I transfer it?

GTA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I incorrectly purchased the 300 International Long Distance Minutes, but i wanted to call to India. Is it possible to transfer this to the 750 India & Pakistan Long Distance Minutes?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@GTA...

lately it's been several hours before a moderator can respond due to heavy workloads caused by recent Christmas and Boxing Day promo's.

Suggestion: go ahead and get the correct 750 minutes India / Pakistan calling add-on that you wanted. Then, following previous suggestions...ask the moderators to just apply your incorrect purchase to a second 750 minute India / Pakistan calling add-on. That way you'll be able to call there right away and if they grant your corrected change...you'll have 1500 minutes total.

Good luck.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GTA 

It is possible but you will need to contact moderator. In general, since PM is prepaid, there are no refunds.  However, moderators in the past have been able to help. YMMV. 

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try contacting a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.