Purchased "3 Choices" plan at $55 and received entirely different plan at $48

danemacmillan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I chose three options for $55:

- 1GB 4G LTE

- Unlimited international text

- Unlimited provincial talk

My credit card was charged $63.24.

Upon restarting the phone, I was notified by text that texting was not included in the plan, and upon attempting to make a phone call, the automated operator informed me that calls are not included in the plan, either.

My account mentions only "Pick and Pay $48 per 30 days." This is not what I chose, and it's certainly not what I paid. The first screenshot was taken immediately after making the payment. Note the options and the total cost. The second and third screenshots show what was actually given to me in the account.

First:

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.00.20 AM.png

Second:

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.03.16 AM.png

Third:

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.07.41 AM.png

How will this be resolved?

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

mods have been repying within the day usually.   Can be as quick as a couple hours.

Send @CS_Agent, This PM Client requires assistence

danemacmillan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it typically take to respond?

It's a common bug. You definitely need a mod assistance and they will fix it up for you manually.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You have been hit with the known glitch. You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph#, account# and an explanation. They will sort this out tomorrow morning. 

If you can't wait, you can manually add another $41+tax and change your plan to the one you want. And moderator can refund the amount to your account that will sit under Available Balance for use on the next billing cycle. 

Need Help? Let's chat.