cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased an add-on I don't think I really need...

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

By mistake, I purchased an add-on that I don't think I will ever need.  Just wondering, if moderators can offer refunds.  If not, it's no big deal.  I'll just keep the add-on until it expires.  Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mobileguy wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

Lol so I'm guessing that you are one of the nationwide unlimited minute plans? Ie $25 or higher? 

@mobileguy wrote:

@gblackma , it was the $5 canada wide long distance add-on for an additional 500 minutes.

@gblackma , nope, I'm on the $15 month plan who barely uses his phone.

I would keep it. It was only $5. You only have 100 minutes. Call it insurance. It'll just stay there forever until you use it all.

mobileguy

@gblackma wrote:

Lol so I'm guessing that you are one of the nationwide unlimited minute plans? Ie $25 or higher? 

@mobileguy wrote:

@gblackma , it was the $5 canada wide long distance add-on for an additional 500 minutes.

@gblackma , nope, I'm on the $15 month plan who barely uses his phone.

@mobileguy wrote:

mobileguy

mobileguy

@will13am 

@will13am wrote:

@mobileguy, Public Mobile is a prepaid service with no refunds per terms of service.  You could try to explain your case to the moderator team and see what they have to say.  No guarantees you will receive a refund/credit back.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

@will13am , thanks.  Based on your response, I may as well just keep the add-on.  Don't think I will ever use it but you never know.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy I would keep it as long as its not one of the 10 day US roaming add ons. Then contact a moderator as @will13am suggested. Fmi which add on was it?

@mobileguy wrote:

By mistake, I purchased an add-on that I don't think I will ever need.  Just wondering, if moderators can offer refunds.  If not, it's no big deal.  I'll just keep the add-on until it expires.  Thanks.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mobileguy, Public Mobile is a prepaid service with no refunds per terms of service.  You could try to explain your case to the moderator team and see what they have to say.  No guarantees you will receive a refund/credit back.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.