cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased 1G add on, how long until it works?

goatku12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just purchased an add on and it shows up in my account, but I’m still not able to use internet.

how long does this usually take? Do I get a text or something?

thanks

12 REPLIES 12

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Olga1 wrote:

Thanks for reply! Can you help me with that. I am no deals before with that and don’t understand how to do this steps correctly 

@Olga1   Can you log into your account and see if your data add-on is listed under My Data & Add-ons (halfway down the page) first.

Have you used data before and have the correct APN settings on your phone?

Edit:  Make sure you data is enabled on your phone too.

Olga1

Thanks for reply! Can you help me with that. I am no deals before with that and don’t understand how to do this steps correctly 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Olga1 wrote:

I purchased 1 G data add on, my internet still doesn’t work. I restart my phone - doesn’t work 

@Olga1   Did you first add funds and then go back to purchase the add-on as it's a two step process.  Also did you purchase the correct add-on $15/1GB?   You can try rebooting your phone if you see the add-on in your overview page of your account.

Olga1

I purchased 1 G data add on, my internet still doesn’t work. I restart my phone - doesn’t work 

goatku12

Lol that worked thanks a lot, much appreciated

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It might be worth it to remove the SIM card and put it back in again.

@goatku12...

make sure you didn't get the 10 Day US Roaming data add-on. It only works whilst in US.

Please confirm and let us know.

@goatku12 wrote:

I got a 1G add on, and it says I have it in my account as well

@goatku12 So you restarted your phone and it still doesn't work? Did your plan data work normally until it ran out? No glitches? Data wasn't inadvertently turned off?

goatku12

I got a 1G add on, and it says I have it in my account as well

goatku12

Except it doesn’t 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@goatku12 wrote:

Hello,

I just purchased an add on and it shows up in my account, but I’m still not able to use internet.

thanks

It should work right away assuming you got the correct add-on. How much did yours cost ?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@goatku12 wrote:

Hello,

thanks

@goatku12 It should work as soon as it shows up. Try restarting the phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.