cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase offer Credits

robharvey2207
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created my plan on Dec 2.  PM offered a $60 credit for new accounts and gave me my initial $10 on Dec 3.  There was supposed to be additional $10 credits for the next 5 months each time I auto-renewed.  I have not received my January credit.  How do I get my credit?

5 REPLIES 5

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

mine didn't come in till today

they will also send you an sms about it as well

cheers

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@robharvey2207 wrote:

I created my plan on Dec 2.  PM offered a $60 credit for new accounts and gave me my initial $10 on Dec 3.  There was supposed to be additional $10 credits for the next 5 months each time I auto-renewed.  I have not received my January credit.  How do I get my credit?

From the original announcement:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

@Jared_K@  wrote:

Here’s what else you should know:

• 30 day and 90 day plans are eligible for this offer.
  • The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.

It doesn't give an exact time and I haven't gone through the second renewal of my qualifying plan yet. So I'm not sure if it'll be applied a couple of days before renewal or on renewal night (at the same time as the rewards will be converted to available funds?).

However, if your first $10 have been applied on your first renewal, all is how it's supposed to be at this point

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@robharvey2207

If you already recieved a 10$ credit( and the 10$ wasnt a referral bonus)the funds would have been applied to your january renewal...and your next 10$ credit is not due until the feb renewal period.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@robharvey2207, that promo did suggest that it would be within 30 days, in each of the 6 months, soit may just be delayed.

If you can post a screen shot of your payment history without revealing personal information, we can verify whether or not it has been applied.  The payment history breaks up the steps used to for the entire transaction.

@robharvey2207 wrote:

The only way to fix an account or billing issue such as this is to send a private message to Moderator_Team. There isn't anyone else who can help with something such as this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.