cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase of US Roaming Talk and Text

BS16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchased  add-on US Roaming Talk/Text yesterday Oct 15th.  Payment and purchase shows on in transaction history however....  add-on is not active or visible  on my plan info....  help

21 REPLIES 21

@BS16 wrote:

Thank you to all...  waiting to hear from CSA...

I realize that this may have been an accident, but I have removed the above as being marked as the soultion.

BS16

Hello All....  sorry I missed letting all know my issue was resolved thanks to Evelyn, CS Agent!

She quickly did a  magic reset on her end and I was back in business!    Thanks for everyone's suggestions and ideas!  And Thank you again Evelyn!

BS16

Thank you to all...  waiting to hear from CSA...

@softech wrote:

sually you might have to wait 24 hours.  But, open ticket with PM CS Agent and they can sort this out without issue.

To my understanding US add-on can be bought back to back - as soon as one expires second can start? Or am I wrong?

@BS16 wrote:

yes to having bought previously....  however....  that 10 day period ceased and that add-on was no longer active....  could not call or text

yes, usually you might have to wait 24 hours.  But, open ticket with PM CS Agent and they can sort this out without issue.

BS16

thank you....  will try that...

BS16

does not show   and yep  been 24 hrs....     thank you for your suggestions

@BS16  if you're trying to get the exact same add-on you'll have to get help with that by using the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help from the CSA agent.

BS16

thank you....   will reach out to CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BS16 : Those add-ons don't show on the overview page. If all is well they will show in the Plan Details page.

Edit: Oh. Have you given it another 24 hours to buy a talk or text add-on?

BS16

yes to having bought previously....  however....  that 10 day period ceased and that add-on was no longer active....  could not call or text

Thank you...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BS16 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$ ?

Try To Purchase Add-Ons again,

after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent , and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@BS16 

Did you click under "Plan details" section which is listed under the plan description that you are on?

It may not be showing under the "my data and add-on" section on the landing page.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BS16 wrote:

thank you....  did all of that....  and transaction history confirms add- on purchased....  It is not showing on my active plan info....

@BS16   That seems odd...have tried rebooting the phone?  Not sure if that'll help but it doesn't hurt.

@BS16   did you buy another US Roaming plan not long ago?  Wonder if it is within 10 days or if you have got another roaming add-on that overlapped.  

BS16

thank you....  did all of that....  and transaction history confirms add- on purchased....  It is not showing on my active plan info....

BS16

nothing showing.  does show however in transaction history as credit of funds and debit of same amount for purchase of add-on

thanks....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BS16   Logon to My Account, is there any amount showing up as Available Fund?  is it the same as the amount you loaded yesterday?

buying add-on is a 2 steps process

1. load fund

2. actual buying of the add-on

It looks like you have just completed step 1 but not step 2.  The transaction history should show that too.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BS16 : When you click on Plan Details does it show up there? If not then you need to be sure to have done the second step of actually buying the add-on.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BS16 wrote:

Purchased  add-on US Roaming Talk/Text yesterday Oct 15th.  Payment and purchase shows on in transaction history however....  add-on is not active or visible  on my plan info....  help

@BS16   Sounds like you just added the funds for the purchase but didn't complete the second step which is to go back to add-ons page and make the purchase.  Also reboot the phone after buying the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.