cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile needs to pay more attention do plans start at $10 or $20?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@CS_AgentRight on the home page it says "Plans starting at $20/mo" 20 start.png

But then they offer a $10 plan?  10 day.png

Which is it? Are plans starting at $10 or $20? Please fix this.

5 REPLIES 5

Yes, that 30-day vs monthly is a pain.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That one heading also needs to be fixed because they go to a lot of trouble to be clear plans are for 30 days not a month. So changing it to "starting at $10/mo" would also be inaccurate.

Though they probably have more important t hings to fix, that's probably a block of static text that just needs editing. If only that were their biggest problem. 🙂

=aw

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RobertQc, defintiely agree, they need to get their advertising in order.  The $10 plan is a great plan, especially for seniors and kids, and it needs to be advertised.  Lots of potential customers are possibly missig out. 

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ya i had a bit of a momentary panic figuring it out when i went to walmart because i couldn't find any mention on their postering and website for the $10 plan.  ended up bringing it up on my phone just in case when i went there to set it all up and, they knew what was up.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc $10 plan is the lowest, but when it was launched, it was for a limited time and later it was changed to permanent plan due to a lot of interest. They just need to update that info. 

cc: @David_J

Need Help? Let's chat.