Did you mean: 

Public mobile deduct from my account

abuelhaija
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

why Public mobile deduct from my account :

US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day)    $20

* US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day) $15

I didn't asked for this service , how I can reach customer service , and asked them to refund the total amount $35 + HST

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

abuelhaija

Thanks every body ,the issue was resolved from Public team & the amount was refunded .

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@abuelhaija Add-on don't deduct from funds automatically. Someone has to add them.  Add-ons also don't renew.

@abuelhaija wrote:

I just change the SIM card ,because the old one not fit in my new mobile , just now when i logged in to my account found the details as below :

Current Add-Ons
  • US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)
  • US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)
  • US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day)

I did'nt request that , how i can remove it from My add ons.

Thanks.

@abuelhaija  Definitely something has gone wrong with your account. Best to submit a ticket for investigation.  To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

abuelhaija

I just change the SIM card ,because the old one not fit in my new mobile , just now when i logged in to my account found the details as below :

Current Add-Ons
  • US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day)

I did'nt request that , how i can remove it from My add ons.

Thanks.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee of a refund.  You could try submitting a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

change pass,sim,number~2.jpeg

@abuelhaija 

login to your self serve account and click on "change sim" make sure the last 4 digits match the sim card in your phone. if it doesn't match then someone is commiting fraud.

contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "security or identity fraud issue" or "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Anonymous
Not applicable

@abuelhaija 

Is your phone service otherwise working?

Does anyone else have access to your account?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@abuelhaija wrote:

Hi ,

why Public mobile deduct from my account :

US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day)    $20

* US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day) $15

I didn't asked for this service , how I can reach customer service , and asked them to refund the total amount $35 + HST

Thanks.

You might have accidentally ordered it yourself.

Click the Get Help tab at top of this page...Chat with Simon for moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.