cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile text offer to switch to Koodo

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Due to us Bravoing each others rseperate paid accounts 3 of our families accounts have been deleted. So why are we now getting offers to switch to Koodo with substantial incentives?- is this legitimate or some sort of scam?

26 REPLIES 26

Urmomsnewman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is all this lol

@Alan_K wrote:

Hi everyone,

After multiple warnings and a second chance, I've decided to permanently ban @ohitora for their disruptive behaviour.

Thanks,

Alan

I agree with the others, thanks for cleaning this up. 

Not sure how much truth there is to it being a 12 yr old and that the father knew enough about what was going on to feel the need to step in....but allowed the obvious unscrupolus nature of the account manipulation and disrespectful forum post!!!!

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K wrote:

Hi everyone,

After multiple warnings and a second chance, I've decided to permanently ban @ohitora for their disruptive behaviour.

Thanks,

Alan

Thanks for keeping our community on topic and cleaning things up when they get out of control like that.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Alan

Shapla001

@ohitora wrote:

Due to us Bravoing each others rseperate paid accounts 3 of our families accounts have been deleted. So why are we now getting offers to switch to Koodo with substantial incentives?- is this legitimate or some sort of scam?

lets see it this way, you bravoing each other did not help the community, why dont you try to help the community in a constructive way? You definitely have the potential, so why to use for own/family and expect community reward?

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I thought I clicked on the wrong forum.

Thank you Mary

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning everyone,

I just want to remind everyone that the community is a place to get and give help  - therefor I will have to ask everyone to maintain the same level of respect as we expect. 

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@ohitora wrote:

Sorry you got it all wrong - have no problem with any of the other oracles or members. Think the moderators are great!!!!!. ALL THIS NON SENSE IS WHAT YOU and only YOU have CREATED! JUST STOP continuously commenting and following my posts and trying to control my BRAVOS and leave me alone!! You now even got me in trouble with my father so just stop harassing me ! 

I think you need to stop commenting and creating new topics. 

Aw I lost all my psuedo bravos too

Once they had been found out as being multi accounts for some unknown reason they randomly started pulling accounts to bravo for ancient threads

I had laughed at the time but if you are serious, WHY were you bravo-ing posts that were made years ago? Many of which are no longer even relevant / correct today?

ohitora

Sorry you got it all wrong - have no problem with any of the other oracles or members. Think the moderators are great!!!!!. ALL THIS NON SENSE IS WHAT YOU and only YOU have CREATED! JUST STOP continuously commenting and following my posts and trying to control my BRAVOS and leave me alone!! You now even got me in trouble with my father so just stop harassing me ! 

@ohitora wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Very good and reasonable advise - but I don't think this vendictive Oracle will rest and let it go - time will tell.

@ohitorastep 1 would have been to only post "Very good and reasonable advise"

Because you said "I don't think this vindictive Oracle will rest and let it go" you just proved you are not taking the advice.

Now  boys and girls —I have to step in for the safety of my  son - because I don’t know what type of person he’s intimidating !!  Don’t you realize how immature all this is and I’m including my 12 year old in the group.  This is so silly that even a 12 year old realizes. Would the mature thing not be to just ignore and not feed these silly back and forth comments and just let it rest? If you stop feeding and continuously giving his provocative post importance there would be no reason for him to continue. He’s immature behaviour is recognized because he’s young but you guys behaviour is a bit scary. I m not familiar with this forum but I ask for advise on how to delete his account and all the personal info. He tells me that you guys even have his IP address and perhaps more. VERY SCARY!!!

Non of the customers with PM have any of your son's personal information.  Only the staff for PM would have any of that information.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ohitora

@RobertQc wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Very good and reasonable advise - but I don't think this vendictive Oracle will rest and let it go - time will tell.

Because you said "I don't think this vindictive Oracle will rest and let it go" you just proved you are not taking the advice.

Now  boys and girls —I have to step in for the safety of my  son - because I don’t know what type of person he’s intimidating !!  Don’t you realize how immature all this is and I’m including my 12 year old in the group.  This is so silly that even a 12 year old realizes. Would the mature thing not be to just ignore and not feed these silly back and forth comments and just let it rest? If you stop feeding and continuously giving his provocative post importance there would be no reason for him to continue. He’s immature behaviour is recognized because he’s young but you guys behaviour is a bit scary. I m not familiar with this forum but I ask for advise on how to delete his account and all the personal info. He tells me that you guys even have his IP address and perhaps more. VERY SCARY!!!

@ohitora wrote:

Because you said "I don't think this vendictive Oracle will rest and let it go" you just proved you are not taking the advice.

@ohitora wrote:

None of the oracles, myself included, are vindictive.  We react to situations accordingly.  Stop pretending you are not culpable. 

ohitora

@ohitora wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@ohitora, while this is topical, you are simply trolling because the offer has expired long ago.  Bringing up the discussion now is just clogging the message board with useless threads.  If you are itching to be banned, just say so. 

Your ignorance and constant threats are now are starting to annoy me -- should I cut and paste the KOODO offer member "katiatall" received?

@ohitora

I am not in any way affiliated with public mobile. I am not an oracle I am just another user here. But I can see you have had 3 of 4 accounts banned for good reason but still left with 1 and the way things are going I don't think you will have it for much longer.

@will13amCalls it like it is. I wouldn't take it as a threat, I would take it as a last chance warning. You canno't win this war you have started. So know when to apologize, realize your mistake and retreat. You still have a chance here. If it was me, I would act accordingly (and brush off any future comments I did not like towards me and not call names) and spend my time being helpful and doing as the other top contributors are. Try to learn from the best. Then maybe once the dust settles in a few months after proving that I had learned how to be a productive community member I would ask the powers that be for a chance to show them that the rest of my family (If my other 3 accounts were actually for real people) have also learned their lesson and offer proof that whatever names on those accounts are real people by sending them ID if necessary and see if they could maybe be lenient.

Of course I don't know that they would, but it doesn't hurt to try, at the very least it will ensure the safety of your last account. I like to think everyone has a good side, including you.

ohitora

@will13am wrote:

@ohitora, while this is topical, you are simply trolling because the offer has expired long ago.  Bringing up the discussion now is just clogging the message board with useless threads.  If you are itching to be banned, just say so. 

Your ignorance and constant threats are now are starting to annoy me -- should I cut and paste the KOODO offer member "katiatall" received?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesaiThe accounts are still visible, just to my knowledge with bravo's given removed. Are they still able to use the forum or was it just a "bravo" reset?

They should not be able to use the forums. That's the info we received. If any of you see this kind of activities in the future, don't hesitate to report.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

The offers are not scams.

But what do you mean accounts have been deleted?

Sort of banhammer Smiley Embarassed

Oh. I remember the saga but I didn't know of an outcome.

David01

I've received them as well. They are legitimate promotions. They do it quite often from what I hear. 

@NDesai wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

@NDesaiThe accounts are still visible, just to my knowledge with bravo's given removed. Are they still able to use the forum or was it just a "bravo" reset?

@Anonymous wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ohitora wrote:

Community forum account and self serve cell phone service are 2 different things.

I can still see your other accounts, so they are not "deleted" But I can see that their "bravo's given" have been taken away

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ohitora wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.