cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile text offer to switch to Koodo

Due to us Bravoing each others rseperate paid accounts 3 of our families accounts have been deleted. So why are we now getting offers to switch to Koodo with substantial incentives?- is this legitimate or some sort of scam?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Public Mobile text offer to switch to Koodo

@ohitora wrote:

Due to us Bravoing each others rseperate paid accounts 3 of our families accounts have been deleted. So why are we now getting offers to switch to Koodo with substantial incentives?- is this legitimate or some sort of scam?

The offers are not scams.

But what do you mean accounts have been deleted?

Mayor / Maire

@ohitora wrote:

Community forum account and self serve cell phone service are 2 different things.

I can still see your other accounts, so they are not "deleted" But I can see that their "bravo's given" have been taken away

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Sort of banhammer Smiley Embarassed

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

@NDesaiThe accounts are still visible, just to my knowledge with bravo's given removed. Are they still able to use the forum or was it just a "bravo" reset?

I've received them as well. They are legitimate promotions. They do it quite often from what I hear. 

Tags (2)
Mayor / Maire

@NDesai wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Oh. I remember the saga but I didn't know of an outcome.

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesaiThe accounts are still visible, just to my knowledge with bravo's given removed. Are they still able to use the forum or was it just a "bravo" reset?

They should not be able to use the forums. That's the info we received. If any of you see this kind of activities in the future, don't hesitate to report.  

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Oracle

@ohitora, while this is topical, you are simply trolling because the offer has expired long ago.  Bringing up the discussion now is just clogging the message board with useless threads.  If you are itching to be banned, just say so. 

@will13am wrote:

@ohitora, while this is topical, you are simply trolling because the offer has expired long ago.  Bringing up the discussion now is just clogging the message board with useless threads.  If you are itching to be banned, just say so. 

Your ignorance and constant threats are now are starting to annoy me -- should I cut and paste the KOODO offer member "katiatall" received?