cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Public Mobile down?

The four digits match and I have exhausted everything at this point. Moderator finally responded. Seven hours. Now I get to wait again...

Good luck.  Very frustrating, as I have gone through it.  Not a business number,  but getting hacked or your identity stolen is very unnerving.

I still have not had the mods respond to my three requests started 3 days ago, but I believe they solved my problem in the background.

When you get time, can you report back??

I will!

Oracle

@Piero1 wrote:

It’s been 17 hours. Six hours of business hours. I have back ups but my house internet is down.... I had to take my daughter’s cell phone today... no phone company has THESE issues. Number lost in cuber space for 5 days. Can’t fix the problem. Billing me three times for initial set up and refusing to refund my money when they were not authorized to take out three payments. I left for a reason. I thought maybe they had fixed some of their issues. I was with them for two years. Left for a year and now that I’m back it’s aparently worse then ever. 

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on ....  You should have done some additional research especially if you had issues before with them.  To sign up again without checking to see what current issue were happening in the community probably would have saved you this headache as you probably wouldn't have come back.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As a business user.. here is the method to claim damages from Public Mobile per the Terms of Service which you had agreed to:

For business customers

What do I need to do to make a claim?

If you are a business customer, any claim, other than the collection of amounts owing to Public Mobile, relating to (i) your Agreement; (ii) use of the device or the service; (iii) sales materials or advertising relating to the device or the service; or (iv) relationships with third parties arising through use of the service, must be referred to private and confidential arbitration before a single arbitrator chosen by the parties. The expense of arbitration will be shared equally.

Notice to arbitrate a claim should be sent to Public Mobile, 25 York Street, 24th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S5, Attention: General Counsel. The arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the current rules relating to commercial arbitration in the province in which you reside. Additionally, you waive any right you may have to start or participate in any class action against Public Mobile and you agree to opt out of any class proceeding against Public Mobile.

I was asked to post the solution when it was found. The @Moderator_Team has not found a solution and has escalated the issue to tech support. It has been 23 hours since receiving communication from the moderator team and I am anxiously awaiting a reply from my earlier message to them.