cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Public Mobile down?

@Piero1 wrote:

I am clearly leaning this the hard way. This is ridiculous Koodo/Telus/Public Mobile are the same provider. Bell and Telus share towers. Canada’s price gouging cell phone providers needs to end! 

@Piero1  Most of the hiccups occur during setup once you pass that hurdle then it's pretty much smooth sailing. Keep in mind that with PM you need to be proactive with your account and make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover renewal.

Also since you are using this line for business purposes it's good to have a backup something like VOIP.ms just in case there are issues.

Oracle

@Piero1 wrote:

The number says it doesn’t exist no machine no nothing. 

@Moderator_Team it’s been 5 business hours since I messaged. You claim to answer in 2 business hours. This is a business line and you are now effecting my livelihood. 

Well the Moderators  have only been online for 2 hours now and it also states that it can take up to 48 hours in times where there is a heavier than normal work load.  As stated by others even though I have luckily never had a loss of service issue I would never recommend PM to anyone that relies on their phone for their income.  

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I understand they have been online (now) for 2.5 hours today but I didn’t message them today. So now we are at the six hour mark with no response to my message from a @Moderator_Team it says two hours but busier during peak times. Last week when my account was set up it took 4/5 days to port my number. It got lost in cyber space. This is not acceptable. 

@Piero1 wrote:

The number says it doesn’t exist no machine no nothing. 

@Moderator_Team it’s been 5 business hours since I messaged. You claim to answer in 2 business hours. This is a business line and you are now effecting my livelihood. 

DID YOU CHECK THE SIM NUMBER??????

It is the number on your SIM card.  It should match the SIM number on your PM account.  If it doesn't, there is your problem.  May be hacked!!

Also it’s not that it’s not fixed it’s that the @Moderator_Team has not even responded to me. I was with public mobile a year ago and left. Now I came back. I am well aware they are not perfect but no response in six hours is not acceptable. Before I was told to send a single message and wait. If I sent more then one it would reset my place in cue every time. I sent a single message and I am still waiting! Now I’m raging them because this is ridiculous. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Piero1You do understand it is a queue right? Where they answer messages as they come in, first come first serve (not just yours?)

I can not find my SIM card number on the account to check that. Where would I find that? It doesn’t say there is any usage what use would my number be to anyone. I run a small business no ones out to get me... if I had a big business I wouldn’t be trying to save $20/month...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Piero1Have you checked the back of your SIM card for your SIM number?

You realize it’s been six hour of open business hours and apparently they are not able to respond yet.... why am I am paying them money? This has never happened with any other company!

@Piero1, you should have been here in December 2016.  21 day wait time for responses for the extremely popular Fall 2016 Promo.

Seriously friend, 6 hours isn't that long, and every cellular service has issues, and you shouldn't rely on just one system.  If I know my service(s) isn't working, I have backups that I can use to inform others to contact me at.

I am not affected by outages of any kind if something goes wrong on one service.