cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile, Unlimited Calls, Texts, 2GB for $30 (new customers only) PROMO

babrander
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card during the promo and just activated my account today. I am looking to speak to someone to modify my account details to reflect the following promotion:

Effective from now until July 21, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on the ready-made $35 1.5 GB plan can get $5/mo off and 500 MB of bonus data on a recurring basis.

Plan details:

30-day plan
1 GB Data at 3G speed
+Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
Voicemail and Call Display

Thanks

Anne

3 REPLIES 3

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@babrander wrote:

I ordered a SIM card during the promo and just activated my account today. I am looking to speak to someone to modify my account details to reflect the following promotion:

Effective from now until July 21, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on the ready-made $35 1.5 GB plan can get $5/mo off and 500 MB of bonus data on a recurring basis.

Plan details:

30-day plan
1 GB Data at 3G speed

Thanks

Anne

As your copy-pasted promo description says, your SIM card needed to be activated by July 21, 23:58 eastern.

If you set up your account after that (which is likely if you mention you had the SIM shipped) you are not eligible for the promo.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@babrander  if you selected the 35$ plan then you should receive a $5credit on your account. I believe within 7 days. If not then message the mods.

Edit got confused on promo. See posts below

Anonymous
Not applicable

@babrander wrote:

Plan details:

30-day plan
1 GB Data at 3G speed

Thanks

Anne

Those promos are for activating during the time period. The promo is over.

Need Help? Let's chat.