cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Sim in iPad doesn't seem to work.

ohitora
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have purchased the data add on to my plan but could not connect to the internet with my iPad. My iPad did recognize the Sim and I did have data turned on.  Is there perhaps a special plan required for Smiley Frustrated iPad?

4 REPLIES 4

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you have signal at the top of iPad?

If you see bar, then most likely its apn setting issue.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

All iPads are unlocked. So I would check the APN settings

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ohitora wrote:

Have purchased the data add on to my plan but could not connect to the internet with my iPad. My iPad did recognize the Sim and I did have data turned on.  Is there perhaps a special plan required for Smiley Frustrated iPad?

Did you check the apn / network settings?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/iPhone-Update-and-APN-settings/m-p/1610...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ohitora wrote:

No special plan. If the iPad is unlocked should be no issue. Trty that SIM in an unlocked phone, and a good SIM in the iPad.  

a) What model do you have? 

b) What message appears when you reboot with the SIM installed?

c) Login to your account. Do you see that add-on under Data and Add-ons? If not and your Avaiolable Funds equal to the add-on cost just buy it again (but don't pay).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.