cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional plan

Nathan090
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I haven't received my additional 6 gig of data I hope I didn't screw it up because I didn't have the plan when I activated my SIM card. Do you need to activate a SIM card with the plan to get the plan?
6 REPLIES 6

Nathan090
I have found out due to porting in my number from another provider I'm not elegible for the offer, but can I change my number to a pm number, would that make me eligible instead of getting a new sim?

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nathan090 wrote:
So I can't get the bonus 6gigs if I change my plan, I have to choose the promo plan when I created my account?

If you accidentally selected the wrong plan on activation, and your activation was recent (within a few days in the past, not like 3 weeks ago), the mods can help you out if you send them a message.  Bear in mind that there are a lot of issues going on as the activation system is overwhelmed with people flooding in for the promo right now... So the mods are a bit flooded, and people that don't have any service at all are taking priority over those that just need account changes.

Nathan090
So I can't get the bonus 6gigs if I change my plan, I have to choose the promo plan when I created my account?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Nathan090, what do you mean by activate a SIM with the plan?  You have to activate a SIM to get a plan.  If you already have an activated SIM with a different plan, you cannot choose the promo plan.  The promo plan is assigned to your account afterwards based on meeting the port from Freedom criteria.  The information in your second post is very different.  If you ported from Freedom and selected the 6 gig/province talk/international text plan, you will get the bonus data with 72 hours. 

Nathan090
Yes I have ported my number and selected the correct plan

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As long as you ported your FM number to PM and seleted the correct plan, you will get the 6GB bonus data plan within 72 hours. Have you activated PM sim and ported your FM number?

Need Help? Let's chat.