cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Promotional Plans

I think all posts here have their point. I agree with @clintonkr that the Black Friday promotion is great and slightly cheaper than PM's regular choices, if not considering other PM perks (autopay, rewards, etc...). Something I don't like about the Black Friday promotion is that you have to be a new customer or have to upgrade/ extend your current term/contract with the company. In addition, the bonus data given provides at least 2GB for each plan monthly, but I don't use that much (believe it or not, most people use about 1GB/month on average). Paying for something that I won't be using just doesn't seem right to me, even though it's a good deal.

To me, PM is most suitable for people that knows or can predict their usage well (and it helps to save some money too). Man Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree with @clintonkr on this one guys, especially as a Quebec resident. What with the frequent service interruptions lately, the huge increase in prices relative to the grandfathered (which thankfully I'm still on) plans and the other plans that have been offered lately i really can't see why someone would choose public mobile right now. Don't get me wrong, me and my mom are both with public mobile and we love it, but there's really just not a huge drawing factor into it as much there was in its transition between Public Mobile and Telus branch stage.

Highlighted
yd2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i agree with you guys

a mounth a go i switch to our cousin 

a taht time i make a mistake no to offering my plan to somebody else it was the 40$ all include 

and since it was there regular plan , and dont want to upgrade my phone i just call 611 and they give me the extra 1 gig

the reason is that those plan dont stop when you reach the maximum , you are juste charge extra  

what realy make me sad about PM , is they do wath we ask in last year , but rase there plan so much it have non-sense

the other thing is that i bring a lot of my friend (the one i was happy to bring to PM year before ) with me

i still have 2 line with PM one that i will keep for life (19$) but the other will drop a soon as the 10$ rebate for beta will stop